B.N College, Tezpur Recruitment 2019- Assistant Professors [Offline Apply] [09 posts]:
Applications in Standard Format prescribed by DHE, Assam vide letter no. DHE/PA/4/2017/24 dated 20.12.2017 (may be downloaded from college website www.bncollege.org.in) along with complete biodata and all supporting documents from H.S.L.C. onwards are invited for filling up of the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in B.N. College, Dhubri. The detailed information on Bholanath College, Dhubri latest job notification 2019 has been given below.
|Organization||Bholanath College, Dhubri|
|job type||Assistant Professors|
|Number of posts||09|
| Last date ||15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
Total No. of post: 09
- English: 01 post (Reserved for ST-P)
- Bengali: 01 post (Reserved for ST-P)
- History: 01 post (Reserved for ST-H)
- Philosophy: 01 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Chemistry: 01 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Mathematics: 02 posts ( 01 reserved for ST-H, 01 reserved for ST-P)
- Botany: 03 posts (01 reserved for ST-P, 01 reserved for OBC/ MOBC-PWD, 01 reserved for ST-H)
- Per Govt. Office Memorandum No.AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept./1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- Age of the candidates should not be more 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Note: The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to Apply:
Applications accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five hundred) only drawn in favor of Principal, B.N.College, Dhubri payable at S.B.I., Kismathasdah Branch, Dhubri (IFSC Code: SBIN0008286) must reach the Principal, B.N.College, Dhubri, P.O. Bidyapara, Dist. Dhubri (Assam), Pin-783324 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Principal, B.N.College, Dhubri, P.O. Bidyapara, Dist. Dhubri (Assam), Pin-783324