Applications are invited in the proforma prescribed by the DHE, Assam vide letter No. DHE/PA/4/ 2017/24 dated. 20/12/2017 (also may be downloaded from our College website, i.e. www.darrangcollege.in) along with complete- Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards are invited for filling up the following sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors.
|Organization||Darrang College, Tezpur|
|job type||Assistant Professors|
|Number of posts||14|
|Apply Mode||Offline Apply|
|Last date||15 Days|
Name of the Post: Assistant Professors
Total No. of post: 14
- Botany: 02 posts (01 reserved for ST(P) and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Chemistry: 02 posts (01 reserved for SC and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Physics: 03 posts (02 reserved for OBC/MOBC and 01 reserved for ST(P)).
- Zoology: 01 post (Unreserved)
- Assamese: 01 post (Unreserved).
- Economics: 01 post (reserved for OBC/MOBC)
- Education: 01 post( (reserved for ST(H)).
- Geography: 02 posts (01 reserved for ST(P) and 01 reserved for OBC/MOBC).
- History: 01 post (Unreserved)
- Pol. Science: 01 post (Reserved for ST(P))
- Per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET / SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET.
- The candidates must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th of September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phill /Ph.D./ Seminar papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/P.W.D candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Note: The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language. In service, candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to Apply?
Application, accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favor of Principal, Darrang College, payable at SBI, Main Branch; Tezpur (IFSC- SBIN0000195) should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Darrang College, Tezpur,
P.O. – Tezpur- 784001
Ph. No. 03712-220014