Debraj Roy College, Golaghat.
Last Date: 22/08/2019.
Applications are invited in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having a good academic record and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment, of the following vacant posts of Assistant Professors:
|Organization||DR College, Golaghat|
|Job Type||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
1. Assistant Professor in English: NO. Of Post-1, Category ST(H)
2. Assistant Professor in Philosophy: NO. Of Post – 1, Category ST(H)
3. Assistant Professor in Mathematics: NO. Of Post -1, Category UR
4. Assistant Professor in Botany: NO. Of Post 1, Category ST (H)
5. Assistant Professor in Physics: NO. Of Post 1, Category UR(PWD)
6. Assistant Professor in Philosophy. NO. Of Post -1 Category SC
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum NO. AHE/407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as eligibility mandatory conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions Of NET/
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation Of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting acquired and submitted on date Of interview and not beyond.
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2019 with relaxation Of 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know the local language. In service, candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply: Application, accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft Of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor Of Principal, Debraj Roy College, Golaghat payable at SBI, Golaghat Branch must reach the following address on or before 22.08.2019.
Address: Dr. Putul Ch. Saikia, Principal, D.R. College,Golaghat, P.O.: Golaghat