Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Assam has published new Assam govt Recruitment 2019 notice for L.D.Asstt., Peon job in Assam. Applications are invited from Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III & IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Assam, Guwahati-781001.
|Organization||Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Assam|
|Job name||L.D. Assistant & Peon|
|Qualification||L.D. Assistant- Degree |
Peon- Class VIII pass
|Job type||Assam Govt Job|
|Last Date||30th July 2019|
|official website||Click here|
|Age Limit||must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years|
No. of post: 02 (UR)
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 – 49000 + GP-6200/-pm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application(MS word Excel, PPT, Internet page maker, Hardware knowledge and Knowledge of DTP in both English & Assamese.)
No. of post: 02 (UR-1, STH-1)
Qualification: VIII passed
Pay Scale: 12000- 37500 + GP-3900/-pm.
Age Limit For All Post: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on 1st January 2019. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST etc (As per Government Rule.
How to Apply:
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
a) Self-attested copies of pass certificate / H.S.L.C. admit card for age proof, all the educational qualifications, caste certificate and valid employment Registration card are musts.
b) Self-attested two copies of recent passport size photographs.
c) A self-addressed envelope size (22cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
- Candidates/ applications will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- No application fee is required.
- The application should be addressed: Director, Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001.No application would be accepted in person. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
Director, Department of Historical and Antiquarian Studies, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001.
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates/applicants must mention the Employment Registration No. along with the date in their application form in the appropriate column.
2. Candidate serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 44 years of age on 1st January 2019. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST etc. as per Govt. rule.
4. The last date of receipt of application is 30th July 2019. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
5. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate.
10. Selected candidates shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Deptt’s circular No. BW.3/pt-III/1, dtd. 25-1-2005.
11. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act. 2005 under section 7(i)(G)
12. The written test (objective type) will consist of General Knowledge, General English, Mathematics and Assamese. No TA/DA will be borne for attending the written test, Computer test.
13. The successful candidates of written test will be called for the computer proficiency test.
14. Original documents are to be produced at the time of Interview.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
16. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final in all respect.
17. There will be Viva-voice for peon posts.
Download Application Form- Click Here