SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
|পদ সমুহ||Junior Associate|
|No of posts||8134|
|অন্তিম তাৰিখ||26 January,2020|
|Application Fees||750/- Max|
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 8134 posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) .
Name of post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
No of posts: 8134 posts
No of posts @ Assam: 182 posts
No of posts @ North Eastern Region (including Assam): 315+ 60 = 375 posts
Age on 01.01.2020: Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation is as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020.
Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.01.2020.
Pay: ₹ 11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
Exam centre/s @ Assam: Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
* For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
* For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
* Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply: Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020
* Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-01-2020
* Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-01-2020
* Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-01-2020
* Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10-02-2020
* Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): February/ March 2020
* Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): 11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
* Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
* Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 19-04-2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here